URBAN XTREME CLEANING PROCEDURE
We have a strict hygiene and cleaning process with mandatory audits performed daily throughout the entire centre. This includes deep sterilisation to include all apparatus and obstacles within each activity. We perform deep cleaning of each activity on a daily basis to ensure our high standards of hygiene are maintained. To keep up with our high volume of customer traffic we manage strict hygiene standards by constantly sanitising throughout the day.
Urban Xtreme has a tightly controlled set of safety procedures that have been approved by the best industry safety specialists available and are based on industry best practices. Urban Xtreme is committed to continual refinement in the pursuit of excellence in safety procedures.
In response to COVID-19 we are closely following daily advisories from the Australian Government to ensure the safety and wellbeing of our community. We would like to share with you our precautionary measures and proactive approach to reinforcing our already vigilant venue hygiene and customer safety practices.
In line with guidance provided by the health authorities and in the best interest of our customers and staff we have further reinforced our cleanliness measures and implemented new strategies that exceed the current guidelines around hygiene management and social contact.
To help prevent the spread of COVID-19, we have:
- Increased our daily sanitisation processes
- Added additional antibacterial hand sanitisers throughout the centre for customers and staff
- Added signage around the centre to remind customers of the sanitisation recommendations
- Implemented additional health & safety training procedures for all Urban Xtreme staff
- Increased daytime cleaning of all high-frequency touchpoints more often in addition to regular cleaning procedures
- Nightly cleaning of all attractions · Regularly disinfecting all surfaces and equipment
- Carrying out a disinfectant fogging spray across the entire centre
- Consistently communicating to customers and staff about maintaining safe hygiene
- Training all party hosts with new hygiene products to ensure all party guests follow hygiene policy with regular sanitisation and understanding their responsibility for regularly disinfection of surfaces
- Implemented a “No contact and social distancing” policy, by advising customers and staff to keep social distance and avoid physical contact; the size and scale of our venue allows for significant personal space between customers
- Staff screening; working with recently travelled staff to monitor their health over a two-week pre-emptive restrictive period
- Working with contractors to ensure they follow our standard hygiene procedures
- No entry for anyone showing symptoms or who has travelled overseas in the past two weeks
- Promote fresh airflow through the venue via our giant roller doors and louvres
Sharing advice to stay healthy
Given the heightened alert of COVID-19 in Australia we’re reminding everyone who attends Urban Xtreme to follow guidance from the public health authorities when attending the park.
- Maintaining a good level of hygiene (washing hands frequently, covering coughs/sneezes)
- Keeping enough space between you and other people to reduce exposure to risk and avoiding physical contact (including high fives, handshakes, kissing and hugs)
- Bring your own hand sanitiser
- Do not attend if you are unwell and report cases of fever, coughing or other flu-like symptoms to your doctor or call the national COVID-19 Health Information Hotline on 1800 020 080.
For more information, visit the World Health Organization website.
XTREME SAFETY IS OUR TOP PRIORITY
Urban Xtreme has a tightly controlled set of health and safety procedures that have been approved by the best industry safety specialists available and are based on industry best practices. Urban Xtreme is committed to continual refinement in the pursuit of excellence in health and safety procedures.
Urban Xtreme recruits staff that are experienced in the activities of which they are supervising. This ensures that they are equipped with the skills to identify safety concerns before they happen. Staff are trained in CPR and First Aid and are tasked with the responsibility of supervising and coaching participants in safe usage of all activities in the centre.
TRAINING & INSTRUCTION
Urban Xtreme staff provide training and instruction on all activities to ensure guests can fully enjoy the experience, and are well equipped with the safety protocols of using all activities safely. We are always looking for new ways to improve our safety briefings to enhance guest awareness and safe usage of equipment.
SKI & SNOWBOARD
Our ski and snowboard slopes are engineered and built by Maxxtracks (Netherlands). Maxxtracks have created a world class ski slope design that is the global leader in imitation ski and snowboard slopes. In addition to regular servicing and maintenance, our slopes are equipped with built in safety devices that allow our staff full control over the slope at all times during a lesson. Urban Xtreme staff have 100% of their focus on the slope at all times during a lesson.
Urban Xtreme aims to be the global leader in safety in the active leisure market and we encourage your feedback to help us get there.