BENEFITS OF ADVENTURE SPORTS
Exercise, play and activity are a part of life and have numerous physical, emotional and psychological benefits for developing minds and bodies! Here are just a few of the reasons why we are passionate about getting kids involved with adventure sports:
SELF ESTEEM & SELF RESPECT
Teaches kids to recognise and value their own abilities and have respect for themselves and others. It helps build their confidence enabling them to grow and overcome any obstacles they face in life.
COMMUNICATION & SOCIAL
Encourages kids to build better relationships and social skills. All our programs encourage social interaction, teamwork and positive communication.
STRENGTH & CARDIO
Offers a range of physical benefits such as flexibility, balance, coordination and agility whilst having fun at the same time. learning patterns and repeating actions.
Helps get kids off technology and encourages physical and mental growth. This in turn promotes a positive healthy lifestyle and develops discipline, self-control and focused energy.
LIL’ ADVENTURERS CLASS
JUMP. TUMBLE. CLIMB. LEARN.
BIG FUN FOR LITTLE KIDS!
|Lil Adventurers (3-5yrs)|
Lil’ Adventurers is a skills development program designed for pre-school toddlers ages 3-5yrs who love spending their time bouncing, sliding, free running and climbing their way to healthy little bodies at our play centre in Brisbane.
The program will develop kids both physically and mentally through adventure activities.
This interactive class will keep your child active and entertained through a wide variety of fun activities and games in a safe, controlled and social environment fun by qualified coaches. Giving your little adventurer the opportunity to participate in activities just like the big kids! They will get to:
- Unleash their inner Ninja
- Climb to new heights on the mini Rock Walls
- Get their little hearts pumping with some jumping & tricks on the trampolines
- Duck, dodge and dive in a fun game of Dodgeball
Free access to the Playland after class plus there’s GREAT COFFEE!
Purchase a class or membership to join in on the fun!
10 Week Term + Casual Options Available!
The class runs for approx. 45-50mins, each week focusing on a different set of skills and fun activities including:
- Warm up & Stretching
- Obstacle Circuit
- Jumping & Tumbling
- Strength games
- Stretch & cool down
Each block is structured to build on the last skills learnt and to expose your child to a range of movements designed to encourage build on their ability and strength. Parents/Carers participation is required to ensure your child gets the most out of the class, if you need assistance on the day to help guide your Lil’ Adventurers please lets us know prior to the class commencing.
They will benefit from learning the fundamentals of body movement with a focus on:
- Teaches fundamentals of body movement & awareness
- Teaches gymnastics style movements
- Improves strength & agility
- Allows creativity & freestyle movement
- Improves cardio fitness
- Improves balance & coordination
- Builds confidence & self-esteem
- Builds friendships, super social & FUN!
- Suitable for pre-school children aged 2-5
- Casual weekly classes
- No enrollment required
- 45 min class minimum
- Parent participation = quality time with your lil adventurer
- You and your Lil Adventurer can stay & play for free
Lil Adventurers runs during the Queensland Public School Calendar and does not run on public holidays or during the school holidays. Please refer to our Schedule page for dates.
- 10 week term program – $150 upfront payment
- Playland memberships from $7.50 per week include unlimited Playland access at all other times (Best Value)
- Casual class subject to availability from $17 per class
You can do a casual can ‘come and try’ a session at any time. Places are limited though so we recommending pre-booking to avoid disappointment!