When is a Refund Considered?
- When Urban Xtreme is forced to close due to Government Mandated Lockdowns or Restrictions.
- When Urban Xtreme/cannot deliver your party or event as originally booked due to staffing issues, density limitations or other restrictions such as government mandated lockdowns or health directive restrictions placed on Urban Xtreme.
Refunds are subject to Management consideration for approval based on individual circumstances. Any escalation isn’t automatically subject to approval and Management is permitted to deny a refund request in line with the Australian Consumer Law and ACCC Guidelines.
Our Refund Policy:
- All Bookings are non-refundable. Urban Xtreme is not required to provide a refund, credit, or transfer if you change your mind, decided you did not like the purchase or had no use for it or decided not to turn up for your booking.
All Urban Xtreme Refund, Cancellation, Rescheduling and Exchange policies comply with the Australian Consumer Law (ACL). For more information, please visit ACCC Website here: https://www.accc.gov.au/consumers/consumer-rights-guarantees/repair-replace-refund
No-Shows for all Booking Types:
- Failure to attend your scheduled booking time, will result in a forfeit of your ticket. Urban Xtreme will not reschedule, refund, or credit a missed session as this space has been held for you and can no longer be purchased.
Cancellation for Adventure Park & Rock-Climbing Passes:
- If you need to reschedule an Adventure Park or Rock-Climbing pass, you will need to contact us a minimum of 24 hours before your scheduled session time. Tickets will only be rescheduled up to 3 months from the original booking date. Failure to contact us 24 hours prior, this will result in a forfeit of your ticket. Urban Xtreme reserves the right to not reschedule, refund, or credit a missed session.
Cancellation for Snowsports (Specialised Sports Program) Bookings:
- If you need to cancel or reschedule a specialised sports program such as a Snowsports booking, you will need to provide a minimum of 24 hours’ notice. Failure to give 24 hours’ notice will result in a forfeit of your payment and session. Snowsports Lessons can be rescheduled within 3 months of the original booking date, if 24 hours’ notice is provided.
- If Urban Xtreme is required to cancel your lesson due to Slope Maintenance, Staffing Issues or Capacity Limitations, we will attempt to reschedule your lesson within 1 month of the original booking date. If we are unable to accommodate your booking, then a credit to the full value of the session will be provided.
Cancellation for School Holiday Programs, Workshops & Camps:
- If you need to reschedule a program, workshop or camp, you will need to contact us a minimum of 24 hours before your scheduled session time. Tickets will only be rescheduled up to 3 months from the original booking date. Failure to contact us 24 hours prior, this will result in a forfeit of your ticket. Urban Xtreme reserves the right to not reschedule, refund, or credit a missed session.
Cancellations & Reschedule for Party/Event Bookings:
With the current levels of uncertainty within the community, we understand that our customers may be reluctant to plan future gatherings. We want to ensure that our customers can book their Urban Xtreme experience knowing they have the flexibility to reschedule their booking if they decide to in the future with our Flexi Booking Policy.
- 50% Party and Event deposit is required to secure your booking and the remaining balance is due at least 1 week prior to your event date. If payment is not received 72 hours prior to your party booking, your party will be cancelled. All deposits and advance payments are non-refundable.
- Guest numbers can be adjusted before the final balance is made or with 7 days (whichever comes first) at no charge.
- Parties and Events can be rescheduled without penalty up to 12 months in the future, if more than 7 days notice is provided.
- Parties and Events cancelled within 24 hours of the booking date and time, will be subjected to a cancellation fee of $100.
- Parties and Events cancelled or No-show after the booking time has passed the whole amount will be lost.
- All payments and deposits paid will be held in credit for up to 3 years.
- Urban Xtreme’s Party and Events Flexi Booking Policy will continue to be provided through relaxation of restrictions, subject to government restrictions.